[linux-lvm] looking for tool to edit LVM structures on disk

hi

Is the any tool to fix PE entries on disk?

My LVM system seems to have some corrupted PE entries.
A vgcfgrestore doesn't fix these (even with some older backups).
Shouldn't the backup contain the PE entries?

Is there any way to fix the entries?
By some debugging in vg_read_with_pv_and_lv() I found that some (7)
pe[ope].le_num values
are out of sequence and outside lv_allocated_le (and even some
duplicated).

A better description is in my last mail -- "Re: [linux-lvm] pvscan fails
(some more debugging - cause found)"

Frank