[linux-lvm] Directories turned to sockets

Kjartan Reynir Hauksson krh at os.is
Fri Jun 4 20:27:06 UTC 2004

This afternoon I discovered that a 141 directories had turned into socets
on one of my lvm volume, that is a folder previously listed with the
attributes drwxrwxr-x now has srwxrwxr-x.  I don't know if this is an lvm
problem or not but something has defanately gone wrong with my filesystem
and I'd like to know if anyone could tell me what might be going on.  I'm
running mandrake 10 with ext3 filesystems on lvm2 volumes (allthough it
says it's using lvm1 metadata??).

Kjartan Reynir Hauksson
Kerfisstjóri
Orkustofnun