[linux-lvm] Lv unique identification

Hi LVM Guy
I read one of your presentation ,In that you talk about the lv creation time
Can you please tell me how to access the lv creation date .
I require the lv creation date for the unique identification of the lv .I am
going to combine that with the vg uuid along with the lv no.
Can you tell me any alternative solution if present .
I am using LVM1.
Thanks,
SachiN_