Re: [linux-lvm] Help : vg not accessible (with pvdata result)

Hello,
remind of the probem : by some manipulation quite uncontrolled, I ended with a pv of a
vg completly unconsistant.

I finally modified the vgda to have a vg consistant enough to restart. And I activate the
vg, and my data is now available. Thanks to Heinz.

But I found and interresting bug on vgimport that mixed the data of an active vg on the
system and the vg I imported. The condition to have this problem is to have the name of
an active vg identical to the name of the vg to be imported.

As soon as I know the end I inform you.

Regards

Pascal Garcia