Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2 scalability within volume group

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 09:36:38AM -0800, Dave Olien wrote:
> I plan to eventually upgrade to the lastest CVS trees for LVM2.  I recall
> earlier mail that it's faster than what I'm using.

Other speed-ups:
  Add a filter to lvm.conf so it doesn't waste time looking at non-PVs.
  Invoke commands using the lvm shell (configure --enable-readline) so the
tools retain the maximum amount of internal state between commands.
[I'll fix this to avoid the warning when piping]

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com