[linux-lvm] lvm2 bugs with s390

(Resending this, as it appears gmane ate the message; presumably
something related to the list switchover broke gmane's setup)

I've had a Debian user complain about broken lvm2 behavior on s390.  The
relevant bugs reports are here:

I had hoped to deal with this, but it's been almost two weeks, and I
haven't had the time, so I'm punting it to the list.  Hopefully someone
will be able to figure out what's happening.