[linux-lvm] lvm 1 unable to boot

Martijn Schoemaker martijn at osp.nl
Wed Mar 31 20:10:04 UTC 2004

Hi,

You can set this as an 'append ramdisksize=<size>' in your
lilo/bootloader config, but this does not always seem to
work. Best way seems to increase this number in the kernel,
but this means you need to build a new kernel first, and for
that, well, you need to be able to boot :)

Don't know much about GRUB, but the append option seems the
best solution for you.

Cheers,
Martijn

--
There's someone in my head, but it's not me.
--- Pink Floyd