Re: [linux-lvm] updated lvm2create_initrd script

Got a bug report a little while ago from someone using this script on a
RedHat machine. It looks like the MAKEDEV scripts on Debian and RedHat
take different options. Anyone have suggestions on how best to handle
this? I suppose we could do a case statement for each distrib or
something, but then I'll need something to key off of to decide what
invocation to use.

Thanks,
--
Jeff Layton <jtlayton poochiereds net>