Re: [linux-lvm] /boot on lvm?

Running RH9 with /root on LVM gave me no end of headaches when upgrading to 2.6 kernels. Primarily because I had to make a initrd RAM disk image.

So now it works fine. But next time I set up my own box, I'll make sure that at least /boot and /root are no-frills partitions.

Peter

Michael mogmios-at-mlug.missouri.edu |Lists| wrote:
Is it okay to put everything, including /boot and other critical Linux files on an LVM drive? How about swap space?