Re: [linux-lvm] /boot on lvm?

On Sun, May 16, 2004 at 11:42:09AM +0200, Martijn Schoemaker wrote:
Well, I just don't have the guts to put /boot in LVM so I just
put it on a 'md' device. Do boot managers like Lilo and Grub
cope with LVM ? I know Lilo does cope with md since it will
there is a patch for lilo at http://www.saout.de/misc/
grub, someone mentioned a gentoo patch, but i have not looked at it yet

L.

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.