Re: [linux-lvm] /boot on lvm?

Having your root in a resizable volume has many advantages I think.

When I installed Fedora Core 2 the other day the installation program was nice enough to allow me to setup LVM as easily as I could have setup none LVM partitions but it wouldn't let me put /boot in LVM. Since I'd already been told that doing so was possible I was a little disappointed but otherwise everything worked well. It did let me put /usr, /var, and /home in LVM.