[linux-lvm] Re: dd/rebuild of a small used part of a huge reiserfs on lvm?

Just to add, the file name in lost+found was 2572_2574.  There were
two large jpegs, about 4 MB each, and the recovered was one of them.
They were written one after another.  Can I do something based on the file
name, if it represents some block numbers range or something analogous?
Also, I know the names of the two original jpeg files.  Can that help?

--
Cheers,
Alexy Khrabrov :: www.setup.org :: Age Quod Agis