Re: [linux-lvm] Creating PV over a /dev/mapper device /

I continued doing some tests upon adding crypt devices to .cache. I
created a PV over /dev/mapper/crypt10, then a VG over the PV. When I
try to create a LV a get an internal error:

jupiter:/etc/lvm# lvcreate -L8G -n home rs-crypt
  Internal error: unknown device-mapper task 16
  Internal error: unknown device-mapper task 16
  Logical volume "home" created

LV seems to be created but I'm scared of using it; not at least
without knowing about the error. What does the former error mean? How
to fix it? Is it reliable to use the LV, despite the internal errors?

PGP Fingerprint:
09BB EFCD 21ED 4E79 25FB  29E1 E47F 8A7D EAD5 6742
[Key ID: 0xEAD56742. Available at KeyServ]