[linux-lvm] Typo in man page of lvextend(8).

Hi,

I found a typo in the man page of lvextend(8). `supported'
is misspelled as `supprted' in the DESCRIPTION section.
The OS is RHL WS Release 3.

I am emailing you because your name has been listed in the
AUTHOR section on the same manpage.

Kindly correct it in further releases. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Amar

--
Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice.