[linux-lvm] VGDA in kernel are not consistent with lvmtab

Maurizio Teruzzi ha scritto:

What can I do to correct this? LVM 1.0.3 , if work I will update to a new version like LVM 2!

Little history:
- yesterday (mess) I decide to rename my actual Volume00 to rootvg, i use vgrename succesfully, I edit fstab, mtab,grub.conf,lvmtab manually to reflect this change. After reboot my server stop working with KERNEL PANIC!
After do this I decide to go back, I booted with a rescue CD and I restore the copy of each modified file (I made previous a copy .bak).
Now, I'm in this situation... normal boot. When I try to boot with rescue CD and run vgscan I receive: VGDA in kernel are not consistent with lvmtab, and lvmtab can't be mofified, it's on a read-only FS.

Please help me GUYS.

Saluti
Maurizio