[linux-lvm] finding volumes when disks move

Hi,

I'm running linux-2.6.7 and lvm2-2.00.21 where vgscan (as well as the other
tools) can't seem to find my old volumes after I have added new devices
to my system.  The original device paths have been shifted.  Is there a
way to verify that vgscan is searching all of my new devices when it is
searching for volume groups?

--
Mark Wong - - markw osdl org
Open Source Development Lab Inc - A non-profit corporation