SUMMARY: Re: [linux-lvm] VGs not detected at startup

Diaz Rodriguez, Eduardo ediaz at pk25.com
Tue Apr 12 20:45:10 UTC 2005

Hi finally I find the problem.

In one of my night delete checkroot.sh, I resolve using from the other linux
but it was some diferent, finally the script don't mount /proc and the system
was unable to mount and detect the VG's.

I download the pakage from debian and get the correct version, now all runs ok.

Thank you for nothing, nobody to answer me. :-).

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 12:02:34 +0200, Diaz Rodriguez, Eduardo wrote