Re: [linux-lvm] Problems with df and lvm

Infoteq aol com wrote:
So the drives are there, and I have put data on them, but for some reason, it won't display it on df. I've looked all over for some sort of clue as to why this happened, but have come up empty handed.

Your /etc/mtab isn't being updated when those filesystems are mounted, for some reason. Either that, or the filesystems aren't being mounted.

You can safely copy the contents of /proc/mounts over /etc/mtab.  But
ideally it should work without such manual intervention.  You'll have
to dig to the bottom of it, LVM is not directly causing the problem.

Sam.