[linux-lvm] Recovering data from an LVM filesystem?

Sorry, for the newbie question but I’ve been searching for days and I can’t find the answer to my problems. I recently lost a machine with an lvm filesystem. I have since put another together a replacement but there is data on the old drive that I need to retrieve. How do I get it? More specifically how do I mount the partitions from the old drive? I’m totally lost with this filesystem. Thanks in advance. And again, sorry for the dumb question.

Fritz Platzke