[linux-lvm] Mirroring on LVM2

Hi,

My name is Oren Lalush, and I work for Partner Communications Company in Israel (A cellular company).

I'm running Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 3 (Taroon Update 2), and I would like to know if can install LVM2 on this version ? and if LVM2 got a feature to do mirror between disks ? If not, can you suggest on other ways to synchronize between disks ?

Regards,

Oren Lalush

Storage Administrator
Partner Communications Company Ltd.

Phon e: +972 54 7815487
Mobile: +972 54 5619997
Fax    : +972 54 7814714
E-mail
: oren lalush orange co il

orange mail - Connect to your e-mail anywhere with any handset
http://www.orange.co.il/web/corporate/app/omailadviser/webform1.aspx

This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose
to anyone any of the information in this message. If you have received
this message and are not the intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
and delete this message from your computer.