Re: [linux-lvm] vg works fine under FC3, but not FC4

wget http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/3/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/lvm2-2.00.25-1.01.i386.rpm
rpm -Uvh --nodeps --oldpackage lvm2-2.00.25-1.01.i386.rpm

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 john_gore yahoo com wrote:

Any guidance on the best way to downgrade? Yum doesnt seem to do this and I get a number of dependencies using rpm - libdevmapper.so.1.00, libdevmapper.so.1.00(base) and libreadline.so.4

Thanks, John

Richard Ray <rray mstc state ms us> wrote:
I had a similar problem with FC4.
lvm2-2.01 has problems.
Downgrade to lvm2-2.00 from FC3.

Richard