Re: [linux-lvm] multiple snapshots

Imre Gergely wrote:

> anybody anything? i still have this problem... the main question is: can
> one have multiple snapshots of the same LV, without problems? with one
> snapshot e ok, but as soon as i create another snapshot, and try to do
> something on the origin LV, it hangs, it oops-es.

Same on my machines, if more than one snapshot the system freezes after
a little time totally. Even the shutdown command does not work. I can
login via ssh an can see as many shutdown processes in ps list as i
issued. At the moment i assume that snapshots are not working as
expected or announced in the doku. These are my observations.

Best regards,
Micha Holzmann