[linux-lvm] shared scsi, external storage, vtrack

Hi all.

I have two identical servers with CentOS (aka RHEL4.1) and one external data storage Vtrak 8110 (http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?segment=VTrak&product_id=135) which connected by two scsi cables to this servers. I need to setup something called "shared scsi" but i haven't any experience with such things. My main task is build HA system (Vtrak used for postgresql databases). Can anybody help me with docs, HOWTOs and other?