Re: [linux-lvm] vgscan & CDROM Solved

Hi,

My vgscan filter problem has been solved.
The lvm.conf file as distributed with Gentoo is the example.conf from
the LVM2 distribution.
In this file the accept filter

   filter = [ "a/.*/" ]

appears earlier in this file as the reject examples.
I was assuming that the last match would be significant. After reading
again the lvm.conf man page I noticed this assumption was wrong.
The first match determines if the device will be accepted or ignored.
As simple as this.

Thanks to you all for your time.

Regards,
Chris