Re: [linux-lvm] vgscan & CDROM Solved

And only *the first* 'filter=' setting gets used - others
are ignored.

For now, I've added a warning to the example.conf comments.

We'll update the code to handle this better some day,
probably by concatenating items with identical names into
lists as we load them in.

[If anyone wants to offer a patch, it starts with _file()
in lib/config/config.c: before the parser adds each new node
to the tree, check for a duplicate identifier within the
same section and append/convert the entries as appropriate.]

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com