[linux-lvm] LVM problems

Hi,

I've just brought my Debian Linux box back up after a power failure and now my LVM set up seems to be non-functional.

I'm not very clued up on LVM tbh, but it has worked so far fine for ages.

I get the following error if I try  to run 'vgchange -a y 3diskvolume:

device-mapper ioctl cmd 11 failed: Invalid argument
  _deps: task run failed for (254:0)
  Failed to add device (254:0) to dtree
  1 logical volume(s) in volume group "3diskvolume" now active

It obviously won't mount after that as mount tells me it can't find the superblock etc.

any ideas? is one of the discs dead?

Thanks,

Kelly
begin:vcard
fn:Miss Kelly Harding
n:Harding;Kelly
adr:;;;;;;UK
email;internet:kelly harding ntlworld com
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
end:vcard