[linux-lvm] Re: linux-lvm Digest, Vol 22, Issue 5

Marc-Jano Knopp pub_ml_lvm at marc-jano.de
Wed Dec 7 10:29:15 UTC 2005

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 at 14:24 (+0530), neelima dahiya wrote:

> i am totally new to the field of system programming...........
> i wanna know about the device mapper  per se ...........
>
> can anyone guide me how to approach the task...........

I can't help you with the device mapper programming, but you should
have a look at

  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top-posting

Thanks. :-)

{ Fullquote deleted }

Best regards

  Marc-Jano

P.S.: Oh, another thing: You should also choose an appropriate subject
      line, like "Device Mapper Programming Information?" or similar.
      This way, people knowing about that topic can answer you, and
      those who cannot help on this topic don't have to deal with that
      thread, as they can see from the subject line that they can't
      help.