Re: [linux-lvm] Recovery of data in LVM from a corrupt disk

Hi

I had a recovery problem with LVM before : I failed. I
got no real help from this mailing list.
I finaly succeed to start the disk for a short term on
another machine and I will never use LVM before to see
succeful recovery process.
Nobody at redhat take care about such problem........
In the future take ext2, ext3, reiserfs and you will
have plenty good recovcery solutions.

Sorry to not be able to help you more.
Good luke.

Best regards