Re: [linux-lvm] Regarding info about Device mapper.

Tayyeb Hagalwadi(Patni) wrote:
  This is regarding the information about Device mapper. Could you please
provide documents, white papers or  related URL regarding the Device mapper
for LVM2. And could u explain, what are the feature of device mapper in LVM
1, and what extra feature are we going to achieve  in LVM2.

Have a look at

http://www.google.com/search?q=device+mapper+lvm

--
Sam Vilain, sam /\T vilain |><>T net, PGP key ID: 0x05B52F13
(include my PGP key ID in personal replies to avoid spam filtering)