Re: [linux-lvm] Feature Request (revert a logical volume back to its snapshot sta te)

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 05:03:50PM -0500, Joe Harvell wrote:
> It seems like it would make sense for LVM to support a feature to revert
> the source logical volume to the state it was in when the snapshot was
I think it would also be handy to be able to 'roll back' a
filesystem.  Writing to the snapshot isn't always feasible since
the running application isn't in that place.

-JM
--
Luxuriantly hand-crafted from only the finest ASCII.
This message is PGP/MIME signed.