[linux-lvm] Re: initrd for LVM2 root partition

On Feb 9, 2005, at 6:56 AM, Jay Strauss wrote:

Hi Jack,

Did you ever get things working trying to run your root partition on an LVM?

I'm struggling. Maybe you have some notes or a recipe?

Yup - I got it in the end - it's been working well for a couple months - but it was a real struggle initially.

Here's some information how - http://cgi.sfu.ca/~jdbates/moin/moin.cgi/LVMInitRD

Best wishes,

Jack