[linux-lvm] Raid1 only with LVM

Hello.

I'm rather new to LVM2 and DM.
After having read what I could find about it I got the impression that
one should be able to get LVM to Mirror a Volume Group to 2 Physical Volumes with
the mirror target just like it can do striping.

Alas I was unable to find any documentation on how to accomplish this.

Can anybody please help me with this?

Regards
Michael Stübiger

--
| Dipl. Inf. Michael Stübiger                   Michael.Stuebiger at rz.ifi.lmu.de |
| Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen                                         	|