Re: [linux-lvm] LVM1 Bad harddisk. How do I het data off the Volume?

go0ogl3 wrote:
Did you check the ATA/ide cable? Did you try to replace that cable or
to verify if the drive has one or more ide pins bent or shorted?

Yes, I have tryed with 2 differnt controlers (onboard, and promse controler) and 2 different ide cables. There are no pins who are bent.

Sincerley
Heine Laursen