[linux-lvm] she-bang doesn't work - bad interpreter: Permission denied

I've searched the mailing list archives and can't find
any relevant threads.

Here's my environment:
Fedora Core 3

[root aslan bin]# rpm -q lvm2
[root aslan bin]# lvm version
  LVM version:     2.00.25 (2004-09-29)
  Library version: 1.00.19-ioctl (2004-07-03)
  Driver version:  4.1.0

When I try to excute a simple perl program on my
/home/.../bin (which is on a logical volume partition)
I get:

[root aslan bin]# cat hello-world
#!/usr/bin/perl -wT
print "hello, world!\n" ;
[root aslan bin]# ./hello-world
bash: ./hello-world: /usr/bin/perl: bad interpreter:
Permission denied
[root aslan bin]#

But I try the same exact program on the same partition
as the interperter
[root aslan bin]# /tmp/hello-world
hello, world!

Am I not holding my mouth right? What could be
preventing the execution of my scripts from my logical

Patrick Bartkus, RHCE, CCNP, SCM 	Sr. Network Support Analyst
         Atlanta, GA
If truth was not absolute, how could there be justice?

Do You Yahoo!?