Re: [linux-lvm] PE Size and Waste

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 05:52:57AM -0600, Myrddin Emrys wrote:
It appears that one PE can only hold a single file. Since my PE size
is 16MB, that means that the files on my LVM array are... well, less
than efficiently packed. What puzzles me is that this fact is never
this is not true, there is no relation between PE size and filesystem.
i wonder were you got this impression.

Regards,
L.

--