Re: [linux-lvm] how to fsck?

Leopold Gouverneur schrieb:
How can I fsck filesystems managed by LVM? I googled for it without success
Just do the fsck on the devices of the lv's as you do it on simple partitions ;-). Remeber that the lv's must be activeted via 'vgscan | vgchange -a y' (all distros shall do that nowadays).

Ciao
Klaus
--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen / best regards

Klaus Strebel, Dipl.-Inform. (FH), mailto:klaus strebel gmx net

/"\
\ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
 X        AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \