Re: [linux-lvm] Re: VG vg1 metadata writing failed

> > Keep an eye on the CVS code - there was an allocation speed-up
> > added recently, and the 64k limit should be disappearing very
> > soon too.

I've put a fix into CVS today - try the current CVS code.
Note that you'll also need to use pvcreate --metadatasize
to support large metadata areas.
Also be aware of the current memory restrictions on snapshots:
after creating a certain number of snapshots you'll find
the kernel refuses to let you have any more.

Alasdair
--
agk redhat com