[linux-lvm] trying again -- list being harvested for spam

This is my third try on sending this to the list... haven't seen my other warnings get through.... just warning folks that this list is being harvested by spammers. I suggest using a special-purpose email address that you can toss later.

Admins: if there's any way to obfuscate and/or lock down the list senders and recpients better, that would be a very good idea.