[linux-lvm] Progress on LVM2 snapshots

Dear all,

	Please can anyone -authoritative- tell me about the current state of
snapshots support in LVM2? It was broken a while ago and I want to know
if it has been fixed now. I am the author of a storage management
project (www.openfiler.org), and we are currently stuck with LVM1 (and
the RHEL3 2.4 kernel and hence smaller device sizes) due to non-working
snapshots. Can LVM2 snapshots now be created and used reliably?

				Mukund