Re: [linux-lvm] Is LVM safe?

Thanks for the reply but this doesn't answer my question:

If I have a Physical Volume which is the only Physical Volume in a
Volume Group, can I always recover the recover the Volume Group if I
have absolutely nothing else just like I can with an ext3 partition?

It seems to me that the only possible answers are "yes" or "no", with
"yes, but it's difficult" somewhere in between!

Thanks again.

John