[linux-lvm] sistina LVM (RH 3 u5) & powerpath

Title: sistina LVM (RH 3 u5) & powerpath

Hi,

I am running Redhat Linux AS 3.0 update 5 med LVM1. I have connected the server to EMC SAN and it works fine. To make failover I need to install Powerpath, BUT it fails and the system corrupt.  Is there any workaround, where Sistina LVM1 and Powerpath ca co-exist the same filesystem. I have created vg00 for all filesystems except /boot. Therefore I can't remove LVM easly

I appreciate your help.

Best regards,

M. I. Bulale