Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2005 4:29 PM
Subject: [linux-lvm] recover problem from hard disk failure

Hi, all

One among three hard disks constituting a LVM logical volume has failed.
How to recover data from the other two hard disks?

Sincerely,

Hyun-Chul Kim

Computational Cell Biology Laboratory
Department of Biosystems
Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Yusung-Gu, Taejon 305-333
Republic of Korea