Re: [cseoqs002@sneakemail.com: Re: Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2 Volume and Volume group naming nomenclature]

--On 22 June 2005 12:21 +0200 "Luca Berra <bluca comedia it>" wrote:

can someone unsubscribe this jerk, please?

L.

My apologies. This was a result of an embarrassing mis-configuration on my part. It's fixed now.

--
Andrew Hilborne
--

----- Forwarded message from Andrew Hilborne <cseoqs002 sneakemail com>

From: Andrew Hilborne <cseoqs002 sneakemail com>
Subject: Re: Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2 Volume and Volume group naming
nomenclature
To: bluca comedia it
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:11:14 +0100

Thank you for your mail (Re: [linux-lvm] LVM2 Volume and Volume group
naming nomenclature)

Please excuse this intrusion. In order to combat high
levels of spam we have had to take drastic measures.
To confirm that your mail is legitimate, please click
on this URL:   https://www.gradwell.com/u/?c=33fe27715630ed9d68a48f3b
and your mail will be delivered within a few minutes.