Re: [linux-lvm] LVM is low

Jonathan Sambrook a écrit :

Grégory Duchatelet wrote:

Grégory Duchatelet a écrit :

Hi list,

I install a server with LVM partitions with ReiserFS, server runs
OpenLDAP, Tomcat5, Apache2, Samba, etc....

Comparing with native ReiserFS, LVM is really low

Could you try explaining "really low" some more?

I copy lots of files with scp, from an old server to this new one with LVM. The system is unsuable during the copy, but not with a server with standards partitions...

--
Grégory Duchatelet <gregory adsis fr>