Re: [linux-lvm] Logical volume > 2TB question

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 11:38 +0800, Felix Chu wrote:
> Hi all,

assumed u use iet as target. it support >2TB device.

> I have a 4TB storage on iscsi target(Linux). Volume group can show 4TB. When
> I create a 3TB logical volume, I find that Windows initiator cannot use this
for windows, that is windows problem.

> 3TB storage. If I use Linux initiator, it can connect but only 2TB is
> available.
for linux, which iscsi initiator u use? check the source code and change
the max cdb len to 16 instead of 12, which is default.

> I know that there is limitation of LV with 2TB max. Any method to solve it?
what u mean? u already create a 3TB lv...