[linux-lvm] VG get removed when I reboot my computer

Hi friends,
 I am new with lvm, and it seems very, very good to me everything that you can do with that, but.....I've got a problem. After creating Volume groups, PV and LV, formatted LV and mounted them, i've restarted my computer and I realized that VG is not created, neither PV or LV, and that makes me a very sad man.

 May I execute any command before rebooting my system? Should I unmount LV?

I've created VG using PV that are loopback devices. But I know that that's OK becouse I can do lvdisplay and get what I expect. Maybe I have to do something special when I work with loopback devices and reboot my system.

Thank you for your support.
Regards,
  Miguel.