Re: [linux-lvm] lvm over raid5 - sizes

Scott Serr wrote:
designed in this case is to slow to a crawl.  Alternatively maybe you're
just experiencing what is known in the 'biz as "The Butterfly Effect".
size. I couldn't find anything on google about Butterfly Effect - do you have any links?

How strange! The term isn't in the Jargon file.

For now you'll just have to go to dictionary.com and search for
"walking drives"
--
Sam Vilain, sam /\T vilain |><>T net, PGP key ID: 0x05B52F13
(include my PGP key ID in personal replies to avoid spam filtering)