Re: [linux-lvm] Partition table gone? Any way to restore?

When i do a less -f /dev/hde I can see a lot of data.

E.g. I see a string looking a lot like ReiserFS and scrolling down further I see /dev/vg00/<nameofparts created> so I'm sure a LOT is still there. I'll give it a shot. Any other ideas are still welcome!

Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

On Wed, 2005-03-02 18:45:44 +0100, oliver <oliver are-b org>