[linux-lvm] hardware raid5 and lvm "recipe"

Hi

We are contemplating to start using RHEL v4 in our enterprise.

Most of our servers have a hardware RAID.

The server we are using for a RHEL 4 trial install has 4x36GB SCSI drives configured using RAID 5.

Of course, we also want to use LVM.

Can someone please suggest what would be the best “layout”/”recipe” considering the configuration I described?

Using “automatically” partitioning during install RHEL suggests:

/boot and swap outside LVM and the rest of space in LVM mounted under / file system.

Is this sufficient layout for maximum flexibility? Should I create other logical volumes and file systems?

Any tips are appreciated

Amir