Re: [linux-lvm] LVM Question

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 12:49:00PM -0000, Matthias Rudolph wrote:
Hello all,

how can I force to activate a VG on a special device file?
One FC Storage Disk is visible over two pathes (sda and sdb). We use our
Path Management Software. It creates sddlmaa. After creating the VG the
sddlmaa is ACTIVE - OK. But after deactivating and activating sdb is ACTIVE.
This means: no pathfailover.

switch to lvm2 and use filters in /etc/lvm/lvm.conf

--
Luca Berra -- bluca comedia it
       Communication Media & Services S.r.l.